What We Inspect
Our program has been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. Buying a home is not something you do every day and we provide the information you need for peace of mind.
What Does a Typical Home Inspection Cover?
- External Conditions & Surfaces
- Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- Walls & Ceilings
- Garage, Walls & Driveway
Our tests are evaluated by some of the highest rated professionals in the country at the laboratories of the RTCA®, Radon Testing Corporation of America, Inc.
RTCA®, Radon Testing Corporation of America, Inc. has been providing radon testing services since 1986. They were rated the #1 Radon Laboratory by Ralph Nader’s Consumer Advocacy Group, Public Citizen and have received high ratings from their professional and government clientele.
Learn more about our Radon Testing services.
- We assure the inspection of and report on, over 400 items
- We send a detailed report to you usually within 24 hours
- We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home’s condition
- We identify any major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses
- We identify any potential safety hazards present
- We show you how various systems work
- We review and explain the conditions found